The Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission (NIRPC) will open its Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) on October 20, 2022, and close it on November 18, 2022.
Special emphasis in this NOFA will be given to Improving Safety, especially for the vulnerable roadway users; Carbon Reduction; and Promoting Resilient Operations for Transformative, Efficient and Cost Saving Transportation.
- Thursday October 20, 2022 – Applications for funding period is open
- Wednesday October 26, 2022 – Optional application workshop at NIRPC
- Now – November 11, 2022 – Optional pre-application scoping meetings with NIRPC staff
- 12:00 CT (Noon) Friday November 18, 2022 – Application period closes and all applications due to NIRPC
- December 2, 2022 – January 27, 2023 – Applications reviewed by NIRPC’s topical committees
- Tuesday February 14, 2023 – Final list of projects is reviewed and approved by NIRPC’s Technical Planning Committee (TPC)
Questions, comments or requests may be submitted in the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 219-763-6060
- United States Postal Service: NIRPC, 6100 Southport Road, Portage, IN 46368
Applications and other information will be available for review at NIRPC’s website at www.nirpc.org. on and after October 20, 2022.
Last modified: September 26, 2022